Over a career spanning more than 20 years, Kath has gained a wealth of experience in the Human Service Sector. She has been a leading force in initiating and managing change in a wide range of community-based and government settings to achieve ‘best for project’ outcomes.
Kath has held management positions in the State and Local Governments and Non-Profit Community sector and has considerable knowledge and experience in the design and implementation of stakeholder and public engagement programs on major infrastructure projects, including planning, design and delivery phases. She has worked on Alliance, ECI and D & C contracts, where she has successfully demonstrated her ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders at local, regional, state-wide and national levels.
Kath’s highly developed interpersonal, negotiation and mediations skills have allowed her to effectively partner with and form strategic alliances across all levels of the community.
She also brings to her role as a community and stakeholder engagement specialist, significant experience in the design and delivery of stakeholder and community engagement programs and communication materials.
- Community and stakeholder engagement and development of risk management strategies
- Social planning and research
- Facilitation of workshops, forums, public meetings
- Program evaluation and review
- Project and event management
- Community and Stakeholder Manager for the Port Wakefield to Port Augusta (PW2PA) Alliance, CPB Contractors, Aurecon and GHD on behalf of the Department for Infrastructure and Transport
- Strategic stakeholder Advisor for the Integrated Planning Partner (IPP) Study, engaged by Aecom and Arup on behalf of the Department for Infrastructure and Transport
- Stakeholder Advisor, for the Outer Metro Congestion Planning Study, engaged by GHD
- Community and Stakeholder Relations Manager for the King William Road Upgrade, engaged by BMD
- Community and Stakeholder Engagement Specialist for the Joy Baluch Bridge Planning Study, engaged by the Department of Planning Transport and Infrastructure
- Stakeholder Relations Manager for the Former Royal Adelaide Hospital site (FRAH) demolition Stage 1, Stage 2 and 3a Projects, engaged by McMahon Services
- Community and Stakeholder Relations Manager for the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project Alliance a $801m transport infrastructure project, CPB, Contractors, Aurecon and Aurecon on behalf of the Department for Planning, Transport and Infrastructure
- Strategic Stakeholder Framework Advisor for the future development of the Concordia precinct area, on behalf of the Concordia Land Trust.
- Strategic Stakeholder and Community Engagement Advisor for the Tonsley Redevelopment, during the master planning and design development and place making phases, on behalf of Renewal SA
- Community Engagement Consultant for the North-South Corridor Planning Study, on behalf of the Department for Planning, Transport and Infrastructure
- Senior Stakeholder Advisor for the North-South Interconnection Project (NSISP) ancillary works, engaged by John Holland on behalf of SA Water