Wendy has 15 years of experience in communicating, negotiating and engaging with communities, individuals and organisations on a range of complex issues. Wendy has been working collaboratively with a range of government agencies, non-government organisations, industries, peak bodies, community groups and directly impacted residents and businesses to deliver best for project and best for community outcomes on major infrastructure projects in South Australia.
A highly experienced community and stakeholder engagement specialist, Wendy uses a hands-on engagement approach to deliver effective community and stakeholder engagement strategies on all the projects she is involved in.
- Stakeholder and Community Engagement
- Development and Implementation of Community and Stakeholder Engagement Programs
- Relationship-building and Management
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Conflict Resolution
- Communication Materials Development
- Event Coordination
- Community & Stakeholder Manager, Port Wakefield to Port Augusta Alliance, CPB Contractors, GHD, Aurecon, on behalf of the Department for Infrastructure and Transport
- Senior Stakeholder Adviser, Lot Fourteen, Renewal SA
- Senior Stakeholder Adviser, King William Road Upgrade Project, BMD, City of Unley
- Senior Community Engagement Specialist, North-South Corridor Planning Study for the Department for Infrastructure, and Transport
- Senior Stakeholder Adviser, Torrens Road to River Torrens Project Alliance, CPB Contractors, Aurecon, on behalf of the Department for Infrastructure and Transport
- Senior Communications Adviser, New Royal Adelaide Hospital Project, SA Health